About my Book on Homeopathic Research:

I wrote a book on Homeopathic Research “ My Homeopathic Experimental life”. This book includes my 30 years observations and 12 years experiments with Homeopathic medicines.In this book I have explained the way how to identify Homeopathic medicines without label. I have framed few natural laws according which Homeopathic medicines are acting on living bodies.
I showed the practical approach to the action of Homeopathic medicines. By applying my principles and techniques Homeopaths can select accurate Homeopathic medicines for their patients in no time, means hardly it takes 5 minits to select similar Homeopathic medicine for the suffering patient.
My book on research explains how to select proper Homeopathic medicines by using dataloggers and sensors. It is an objective evidence to the action of Homeopathic medicine.
Now I am compiling a software program based on my research work. Which could show the medicine name for the suffering person as soon as sensor connected to the patient body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homeopathic Remedies for Over Sensitive to Noise&Tinnitus

The Effective treatment of Urethral stricture with Homeopathy

Dr.Devendra Kumar Munta MD Homeo,International Homeopathic Consultant