The Staphysagria Case - a 34 year old woman, ballet dancer.

-   Dr Mirjana Zivanov, Doctor of Dental surgery, Homeopath,Serbia.

 I (Patient) came because of a kidney inflammation and Escherichia coli infection in the urinary tract.
Everything started when I caught a cold. I got soaking wet in the rain and caught a draft. It’s my fault.
I was taking cold showers after training, walking barefoot…

I had an inflammation of my left kidney, a month and a half ago, with intense pain in the left kidney region and a high fever. I was resting. I felt a pain in my bladder at the end of urination. I was taking antibiotics.
Once I had a sciatica in my back. Now, when I feel pain in my back, I don’t know if it’s my kidney or sciatica.

I don’t feel any intense pain at the moment.
I have a node of fatty tissue on my neck. It hasn’t changed in years.
I don’t like my job. I was put in charge of finances of a small hotel, and I don’t know much about that. I don’t like working with numbers. I have three bosses, and each one of them is doing his own thing. You have to twist and turn between their interests. All the workers are suffering because of the situation. I’m trapped with that all day long. (She started to cry)

I’m in a dark room. I feel trapped. It suffocates me. Now I am the person responsible for the finances… I used to come to work after eight o’clock in the morning, water the plants, take care of everything as if it were my own home, and everything was fine until I was transferred into the financial section. Now I feel like a puppet, a fool who signs everything, for legitimate and illegitimate businesses. I have to do everything whatever my managing director orders me to. I get nothing in return. The worst part is that I am the person responsible for the finances! I’ve lost my identity.

I love making things. Colored photographs, not black and white! Aesthetics is important to me. In my apartment everything is beautiful. My Photo frames are red, orange… Colors appeal to me.
I dream a lot, in color.

The patient is of delicate stature, oversensitive, she likes beautiful things, flowers, to make, create, she finds colors appealing, but feels trapped at work, forced to do things she doesn’t like, and doesn’t want to do, but she suffers quietly as all the employees there do… She feels used.
Rp. Carcinosinum desc.

Follow-up after one month
I feel great! This is great!
Mentally I feel great. I am much more relaxed!
The first day after the remedy I felt very sleepy.
I almost don’t care at all about my job. I don’t feel agitated any more. A complete difference.
It started right after I took the remedy and it still lasts…
I feel the kidney from time to time, but just in one spot. Sometimes I feel uneasy at the end of urination.
I dreamt about a herd of white and chestnut horses… It was beautiful.
Considering that the patient’s mental state is significantly better, because she is much more relaxed and happier we have concluded that the remedy started the healing process.
Rp. Observing and waiting

Follow-up after one month
A month had passed. Everything was great. Now my hay fever has started. I used to have it before, but now it’s in a much weaker form. I’m in a great mood.
Since the mental state is still good, and she used to have hay fever before, we have concluded that it is a reappearance of the old symptoms.
Rp. Observing and waiting

Follow-up after one month
Basically I feel fine.
I have been anxious lately. My work has started to bother me again and I get anxious for no good reason, but still I see it different than before. It doesn’t bother me that much.
Outside of work I am fine. Everything is great.
I sleep and eat well.

The first remedy was miasmatic, and it worked on deep levels of the past and ancestors, removing the factors that predispose illnesses. Since the mental state is not as good as it was on the last follow up, we have decided to give a remedy of the same miasm, but with less action, a plant with a delicate flower, like she is.
Rp. Staphysagria c200

Follow-up after one month
There is nothing that makes me anxious in my life any more. I don’t spend money. Next month I will be relieved of the duty of signing financial documents for my firm, from that responsibility!!!
Something is happening with the node on my neck. It changes in size. It becomes bigger and then smaller.
I have poured out my heart with the things that have bothered me for a while, and since then it has become smaller. I dreamt of horses.
Since everything is going well, she feels better at work, she opened up and became stronger mentally, we have decided to,
Rp. Observing and waiting

Follow-up after three months
I have had a boyfriend for six months, now. I feel much better when I am with him. I have some company and support.
I had to go on a business trip for a month. I felt very tense when he was not around. I’m not anxious, but it’s hard for me.
I had herpes on my thigh. I used to have it before when I was stressed out or in PMS. Three years ago it was on the front side of my thigh… And it happened to my mother too, at the same time it happened to me!
Since there is a decline in the mental state of the patient, we will repeat the remedy.
Rp. Staphysagria C200

Follow-up after three months
I feel fine. I’m satisfied with myself.
My kidney is fine! Everything is fine!
Only that node of fatty tissue on my neck keeps changing its shape and color. It used to be firmer and bigger, and now it’s softer. I feel light tension and burning in that node.
Ten months have passed since the beginning of the therapy… The remedy is good for her. Her mental state is excellent.
Rp. Staphysagria 1M

Follow-up after six months
I feel good, and I am strong both emotionally and mentally. Everything is going according to plan. Everything is fine at work, and the relationship with my boyfriend is great.
Rp. Observing and waiting.
Follow-up in six months or when necessary.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Dr Mirjana Zivanov:
Dr Mirjana Zivanov
Dr. Mirjana Živanov graduated from Medical Faculty, University of Novi Sad (Serbia) and London International College of Homeopathy. Mirjana has 10 years of everyday clinical practice in Classical Homeopathy, at homeopathic clinic in Novi Sad, Serbia. Mirjana is the author of the book “Homeopathy in Practice”. and  Vice President of 'Youth Homeopathic Association'. Mirjana can be contacted at: dr.mirjana.zivanov@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Comments

  1. Great article! Very interesting work. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear aaaaadr.nice efforts and work. Congratutions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing great , intresting and informative article. How do you think about calc. Carb200c for next follow up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Doctor, congratulations on your success [ i can say great success]because catching the mind symptoms is difficult. After that also a right miasmatic remedy. Hope your good services will last longer to help the suffered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never change simillimum, at least not as long as patient is fine, but calc. carb. is an interesting way of thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation doctor good work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good work doctor congratulation

    ReplyDelete
  9. Read with interest ur blog on staphysagria. One of the best remedies undoubtedly it is. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Doctor you are. We are such a genius doctor who does not need any introduction. World best doctor you are now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are doing miracle each and everyday. Great Homeopath you are in this world.You dont need any introduction. World best Doctor you are now. Everybody should follow your treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

PLEASE WRITE YOUR SYMPTOMS HERE TO GET SUGGESTION.

Popular posts from this blog

Homeopathic Remedies for Over Sensitive to Noise&Tinnitus

The Effective treatment of Urethral stricture with Homeopathy

Dr.Devendra Kumar Munta MD Homeo,International Homeopathic Consultant