I am a Doctor..


Dr-Prashant Kalavadiya10:39am Jun 15

I am a Doctor..
- i don't sleep at night
- i study to have knowledge about your pain
- my college life is just books, tests nd exams.
- i have to save your life in future
- my job is not built & break things.. i save lives & stakes one much high
- i am alwz exposed to infection bcoz i m alwz around the sick.
- my job is not 9 - 5 my job is 24/7 ... till i die.
- my family life is mess bcoz i don't give them time instead i treat you.
- i study my all life disease evolve & so should i..
- i am a doctor nd i proud to b a doctor..
RESPECT YOUR DOCTOR
HE DESERVES IT...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr.Devendra Kumar Munta MD Homeo,International Homeopathic Consultant

The Effective treatment of Urethral stricture with Homeopathy

Homeopathic Remedies for Over Sensitive to Noise&Tinnitus