Nature’s priceless gifts - Marisa Bremer

Marisa Bremer
When I was thinking about what to write to you since there are no classes due to summer holiday here in the Netherlands, I thought about Homeopathy in general and how my first college year had been for me. And while preparing for this coming year, I looked at the assignment one of our teachers gave to us. He asked us to read our literature about the Philosophy of the Science of Medicine (my own translation) It discusses its cultural history and philosophy.  I suddenly realized that throughout time one thing is still hanging like a dark cloud over nature’s healers (I like to call us literally nature’s healers, it’s not a wrong spelled translation) such as Classical Homeopaths. And it is exactly the big question that kept me thinking and meditating during my first year.

Why is it that such a simple, pure and precisely effective healing method, really affordable and priceless to me A) takes so much time to study and B) –this is the real question-  has such a bad reputation, that it keeps our profession underground, instead of being mainstream?  I think bad is a fine description of the reaction I get from most people when I tell them – in my heart already knowing their answer- that I’m in training to become a fabulous, modern Classical Homeopath.

Fortunately we now live in a time where we, as healers, have internet with facebook and blogs!! I think it’s very important for every alternative healer to connect through personal meetings, seminars and the internet with likeminded spirits. I think the greatest delusion is that we are with so few. And that really gives our power away. I really think that the number of people who use and/or practice alternative healing methods are larger than the number of people who are seemingly in control in our governments and world economy. But that’s another column-topic.

Maybe our unconscious mind absorbed these fear energies from historical crimes against people who liked to think for themselves and were a treat to those who misused their positions in our society. Not only historical I have to say, it still happens every day, and yes; also in our beautiful country the Netherlands.

How do we stop these fears from overruling us. Even the most centered person will cross this fear and has to deal with it. So how do we deal with it as a society? How do we deal with it as Classical Homeopaths?

First, I think it is about to speak up when needed and honestly and lovingly speaking your truth. You can be strong and gentle at the same time, I do not mean for you to passively waiting for the storm to pass!

And second, keep connecting with the rest of us! Beginning with leaving your comments below!

How do you deal with the fluffy reputation and unawareness?

Looking forward reading your posts! Marisa
...........................................................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homeopathic Remedies for Over Sensitive to Noise&Tinnitus

The Effective treatment of Urethral stricture with Homeopathy

Dr.Devendra Kumar Munta MD Homeo,International Homeopathic Consultant