Ars alb 200c given to a patient instead of Nat mur 200c

This patient suffering from extream weakness, vaginal discharge, anaemia, menopausal age, headache. As per the poincare Nat mur should be given to patient but Ars alb 200 - 9pills freshly medicated were given. Patient become very weak, lassitude, suffered from fever and went for allopahthic assistance.
Ars alb was proved in the above case - symptoms are aggravated. Ars alb can't produce acute angle between data points in poincare as Nat mur produced.

Comments

  1. Hey just joining, glad to be here! I'm Dani and I am inspired by my husband, I enjoy operating and getting healthy and balanced :)

    Sooo anyways, adequate info about me, see you all-around and hello once more haha.

    BTW, what can I do to make myself have a cool title like some people here have?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

PLEASE WRITE YOUR SYMPTOMS HERE TO GET SUGGESTION.

Popular posts from this blog

Dr.Devendra Kumar Munta MD Homeo,International Homeopathic Consultant

The Effective treatment of Urethral stricture with Homeopathy

Homeopathic Remedies for Over Sensitive to Noise&Tinnitus