The modus operandi of Differentiating Homeopathic Medicines by Measuring physiological variability in Human Body temperature -“Research work Ready for open Challenge” - Bibliography, Acknowledgements
1. Ernst, E (2005), "Is homeopathy a clinically valuable approach?", Trends in Pharmacological Sciences 26 (11): 547–8, doi:10.1016/j.tips.2005.09.003, PMID 16165225
2. "When to believe the unbelievable", Nature 333 (6176): 787, 1988, Bibcode 1988Natur.333Q.787.,doi:10.1038/333787a0, PMID 3386722
3. Maddox, J.; Randi, J.; Stewart, W. (1988). ""High-dilution" experiments a delusion.". Nature 334 (6180): 287–291. Bibcode 1988Natur.334..287M.doi:10.1038/334287a0. PMID 2455869
4. Cucherat, M; Haugh, MC; Gooch, M; Boissel, JP (2000), "Evidence of clinical efficacy of homeopathy. A meta-analysis of clinical trials. HMRAG. Homeopathic Medicines Research Advisory Group", European journal of clinical pharmacology56 (1): 27–33, PMID 10853874
5. Caulfield, Timothy; Debow, Suzanne (2005), "A systematic review of how homeopathy is represented in conventional and CAM peer reviewed journals", BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 5: 12,doi:10.1186/1472-6882-5-12, PMC 1177924,PMID 15955254
6. Kleijnen, J; Knipschild, P; Ter Riet, G (1991), "Clinical trials of homoeopathy", BMJ 302 (6772): 316–23,doi:10.1136/bmj.302.6772.316, PMC 1668980,PMID 1825800
7. Linde, K; Clausius, N; Ramirez, G; Melchart, D; Eitel, F; Hedges, L; Jonas, W (1997), "Are the clinical effects of homoeopathy placebo effects? A meta-analysis of placebo-controlled trials", The Lancet 350 (9081): 834–43,doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(97)02293-9, PMID 9310601
8. Linde, K; Scholz, M; Ramirez, G; Clausius, N; Melchart, D; Jonas, WB (1999), "Impact of Study Quality on Outcome in Placebo-Controlled Trials of Homeopathy", Journal of Clinical Epidemiology 52 (7): 631–6, doi:10.1016/S0895-4356(99)00048-7, PMID 10391656
9. Adler J (2004-02-04). "No way to treat the dying".Newsweek.
10. Dr.Samuel Hahneamann: “Organon of Medicine”6th Edition, reprint 1997, translated by ‘William Boericke’ B.Jain publishers, P 99
11. Aijing Shang , Karin Huwiler-Müntener , Linda Nartey Peter Jüni Stephan Dörig Jonathan AC Sterne Daniel Pewsner Matthias Egger Are the clinical effects of homoeopathy placebo effects? Comparative study of placebo-controlled trials of homoeopathy and allopathy”
12. Nirupama Mishra, K. Charan Muraleedharan, Akalpita Sriniwas Paranjpe, Devendra Kumar Munta, Hari Singh, and Chaturbhuja Nayak.” An Exploratory Study on Scientific Investigations in Homeopathy Using Medical Analyzer “The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. August 2011, 17(8): 705-710. doi:10.1089/acm.2010.0334.
13. Devendra Kumar Munta MD,”http://hpathy.com/scientific-research/an-endeavor-to-illustrate-an-objective-evidence-for-the-action-of-homeopathic-medicines-by-measuring-physiological-variability-in-human-body-temperature/”, 26th September 2012,10.31 pm.
I am very much appreciative to my patients in my clinic who have been co-operated all through the experimental process. My exceptional gratitude to Dr. Andres Zuno Arce.,Associate Professor.,Homeopathy Candegabe University.,Argentina. Who stands as inspiration in writing this research paper. I am obliged to administrators of hpathy.com, homeorizon.com and similima.com who encouraged me to write a research paper.
My exceptional thanks to Mr.Sadiq Mohammand and Mr.P.Ramakrishna who helped me in procuring equipment from abroad.
I am indebted to Dr.Jindal, Dr.Paranjape from BARC,Mumbai and Dr.Nirupama Misra, Dr.K.C.Muralidharan from CCRH,Mumbai discussions with whom enriched my knowledge in physiological variability.I am thankful to Dr.C.Nayak, former director CCRH, who bestow an opportunity to develop my skills in research methodology.
I am thankful to Dr.B.Sohan Singh Dr.V.Muralikrishna, Dr.G.Yadagiri, Dr.P.Ramakrishna, Dr.G.Srinivasulu, Dr.G.R.Mohan, Dr.O.V.S.K.Subrahmanyam, and Dr. M.D.Srinivas who have guided me during scholastic activities.I am indebted to my parents without their co-operation this research work may not see the light.
Post a Comment
PLEASE WRITE YOUR SYMPTOMS HERE TO GET SUGGESTION.